Re: [IP] starting on rapid in pump

At 09:26 PM 10/7/02, you wrote:
>So switching from MDI to Pumping is never an overnight thing.  That is one
>reason I will
>NEVER consider going back to Ultralente or worse, that poison called
>NPH!     ;>P
>George    :>)

Demon NPH... I will never take that stuff again.  It also took me a few
weeks to get the NPH out of my system and probably about a month or so to
get the basals all worked out.  It's not a simple thing to switch over to a
pump, and I decreased my insulin usage almost in half when I went on the pump.

dx'd 1963
pumping 2000