[IP] Credibility

When I see or hear of folks who doubt other's credibility based on subtle
and not so subtle usage of linguistics,  I mainly go my own way and
"Consider The Source". Not everyone in this land or elsewhere has had the
fortune of a decent education.

If one who does not know me wishes to believe the worst of me,  I do not
find them necessary to my survival.  I leave them alone for the false
friends they could well turn out to be were I to pursue such relationships,
which I do not.

Let us revert back to younger days and the rhyme of "Sticks & Stones", shall
we?  We all have a commonality here and that is requiring insulin or
Medication to stay alive and maintain a decent quality of life.

-- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!

Jenny Sutherland