[IP] Re: RE: "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic"

Well not everything new is necessarily better.  We often see historic
old building torn down and replaced by modern atrocities.
   However, I do agree that "diabetic" is not the noun I prefer to be
called.  I've been throwing temper tantrums ever since they stopped
calling me a "juvenile diabetic".