[IP] Re: diabetic vs. person with diabetes

This is an unnecessary accusation. I don't think insulting anyone because of
their preferences is a good idea and that's what this statement does. I
happen to be a writer and editor that very much appreciates English and its
nuances. I also happen to be a person who doesn't mind the term diabetic.
However, I respect those who don't like it.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02