[IP] tummy ache & can't eat

I am so miserable today and I don't know what to do.  My stomache is killing
me, I have diarrhea and heartburn, and I have zero appetite.  My sugars are not
high...they actually keep going low.  I've tried pepto and it hasn't helped.
Any ideas?  How do I get rid of this?  No idea what caused it... I'm not sick,
haven't eaten anything unusual (in fact, my fiance has eaten all the same stuff
as me and he's fine), no ketones or other dm problems.  Is this just regular
problems or do I need to call the doc?