[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #683

Hi, all of you out there.  I have a symptom  that is very upsetting and I
don't know if it's a diabetic thing or what.  When I lie down to watch TV or
go to sleep, both my hands become very stiff and I can't make a fist.   The
"thickness" is centered around my knuckles.  The problem lessens when I get
up and become more active.  Anybody have something similar and know what it
is? Thanks for any feedback.     Fran, using the Paradigm now, but a pumper
for 9 years, IDDM for 10.  and in my early 60's