Re: [IP] "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic"

I am a diabetic.I am no longer ashamed of my diabetes,but I am a diabetic. I
live with my disease 24/7 I think about my disease from the time I wake up
till the time I go to bed. I sometimes wake up and test my BG, thats because
I am a diabetic. My doctor recently told me that diabetes will kill me. My
first response was "thank God I am a diabetic, because if not I would be
dead today". I am still alive today because I am a diabetic.
(Dx 11/73 pumping 5/02)