No Subject

Hi Everyone!    I noticed that we are wondering about the proper terms
... diabetic   is a problem?  What about pumper? Should it be changed to
person who wears a pump.... who really cares? Not me.... I just want a
cure. Plain and simple...And then I could care less what they referred to
me as an ex diabetic... or a person who had diabetes?  Or sweet one gone
sour? I am doing fine.... just started a couple people on pumps today...
and explaining them to who ever will listen.... really enjoying my new
career as a CDE and it sure does help being a diabetic for so long.... my
patients actually have reason to believe me!  I tell them that I wouldn't
ask them to do anything I wouldn't... and I never take a day off...
always take my work home with me... they laugh of course... and them we
get down to business.
Love,                                                                Gail