RE: [IP] Minimed 508 instr. book

HELLO,
I have the MiniMed Instruction booklet in PDF (Adobe Format).

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 1:25 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Minimed 508 instr. book

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find an instruction book that comes with a MiniMed 508
insulin
pump.  I am getting a pump second hand and the previous owner does not
have
the booklet that came with it.  With the recent upgrade program to the
Paradigm, does anyone have their old book laying around that I might be
able
to have it?

Hate to be crummy, but as a recent, (I quit about five years ago),
nonsmoker,
I would prefer it from a nonsmoking home.  The smell of cigarette smoke
nauseates me now!

Please e-mail me directly since I have archive only status on the IP
page.  I
will most likely not get it if you don't.  Thanks so much for your help.

Cee Dee
email address:   email @ redacted