[IP] AAaaahh 24.8!!!!

<<I left home 3 hours ago sugar was 6.4(115) and still had tiny bit of
insulin working, just got home from babysitting and tested at 24.8(464)!!!!
now I didn't eat a thing didn't even drink any water, just went and watched a
movie with the kids!!. >>

These sort of numbers happen often with my little girl.  Yesterday she was
5.2 (95), a while later  we went to the store and she ate some protein items.
 When we returned she tested and was 24.2, with a hand wash and re-test
showing 22.9 (420).  What caused it??  Who knows, it was too soon to be a
result of the protein.  However, a correction bolus and then a bolus to go
with her bedtime snack left her at 6.0 (107) at 1:30 a.m. and 5.8 (105) at
7:45 this morning and 6.1 (110) at lunch today.  So it wasn't a virus
starting, or a set gone bad.  Just one of those endless things that always
affect her.

Good luck
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8