Re: [IP] RE: "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic

>>And since I just got back from a b-b-que up in NE Texas of  several members
from a on-line chat of room of pancreas challenged <<

There you go.
Let's scrap the "D" word all together and call ourselves Pranceaticly Challenged.
Jeez, I like to think I'm thick skinned enough and have bigger things to worry about than what people call me.
I'm more concerned about the people who say
"You can't eat that ice cream, you're a diabetic"

John & his Paradigm who loves ice cream too.