Re: [IP] AAaaahh 24.8!!!!

>   Just curious, how long were you babysitting?  Your BGs can be altered by
>dehydration. <

Only about 2 1/2 hours, and I drink alot during the day so going 2-3 hours
isn't a big deal.  I'm addicted to water, its all I drink except apple juice
for lows.  On a regular day I drink from 10-15 cups of water, thats without
high blood sugars, There's just something about cold water!!

I'm now down to 14.6(263) by the way!

Summer ( dx'd 1986 at age 4)