[IP] RE: Disetronic Pumps

>Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:35:26 -0500
>From: "morrisarmy" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: RE:[IP] Disetronic Pumps

> I am also a pump trainer for Disetronic and when they were coming out with
>the D-tron they were training the trainers 6 months before the release
>I haven't heard a word from Disetronic on any of this happening or that
>there is a new pump coming out.

I can see your frustration.  Rather than Disetronic HQ you may want to try
your local sales rep (sometimes they are more motivated and unafraid to give
you the straight poop).  What mine told me made it sound like that the
D-tron Plus will not really be that different from the D-tron.  It will have
a little more communications ability (able to DL to a PC?) and a couple of
other minor things - probably why they aren't pushing out info big time.