Re: [IP] RE: "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic"

""I'm a Pumper, you're a Pumper, he's a Pumper, she's a Pumper, Wouldn't you
like to be a Pumper, too?   Be a Pumper, drink Dr. Pumper..."  (Now I'll be
singing that in my mind for the next few weeks!)  <:~)""

And since I just got back from a b-b-que up in NE Texas of  several members
from a on-line chat of room of pancreas challenged where there were 3 pumpers
and the rest MDI the song was quite true.

Linda & Dax