[IP] AAaaahh 24.8!!!!

Hello all, so I left home 3 hours ago sugar was 6.4(115) and still had tiny
bit of insulin working, just got home from babysitting and tested at
24.8(464)!!!!  now I didn't eat a thing didn't even drink any water, just
went and watched a movie with the kids!!.  I tested for ketones with my
handy Precision Xtra - no peeing on a strip! and tested 0.0 what a relief -
I rarely have ketones and when I do I only get a trace.  So what the heck is
going on?? and yes I retested with clean hands to make sure!  I have had a
cough al weak and there's a nasty cold going around so maybe thats it.  Well
I guess I'll be testing every 2 hours till I get it down.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)