[IP] Self-Employed Insurance Question

Hi All:  My husband and I are wondering if as self-employed people with only
two employees (us) are we best off financially with an HMO?  I get 300 strips
per month for $20, and most of my meds are at a $20 co-pay.  So are doctor's
visits.  Pump supplies are twenty percent paid, and pumps are 80 percent

We pay over $460 per month and it seems like a lot, but are we best to stay
with that kind of deal?  Our physicians are limited to two hospital systems (I
am almost out of Endos) but we like most of our doctors just fine.

Opinions would be appreciated, (No solicitations from agents though!).