RE: [IP] RE: "a diabetic" vs. "diabetic"

I have always been the one to comment when people said the word "Diabetic".
But recently I myself started using that term (although its inaccuracy) since
it's shorter than "Person with diabetes".  Especially in my articles and books
where extra words causes a strain on the reader.
So, I had to train myself not to get annoyed with the term "Diabetic" :)  Does
it really matter how others call me? :)

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
Jewish Friends With Diabetes