RE:[IP] Disetronic Pumps

I sent an email to Disetronic about two weeks ago asking about this new
D-tron plus and for them to send me any available info on it.  I also stated
that I wore a H-tron.  I gat an email back saying more or less, "Sure we'll
get that info right out to you."  Well,  the info arrived (via Federal
Express) and what they sent was their "Make a Sale" package that they send
to perspective pumpers.  Nothing was in it about a new D-tron plus.
 I am also a pump trainer for Disetronic and when they were coming out with
the D-tron they were training the trainers 6 months before the release date.
I haven't heard a word from Disetronic on any of this happening or that
there is a new pump coming out.
I don't doubt that there is one coming out I just wish they could get their
facts straight. Lord knows how many emails have been sent to list arguing
with one another about what a pump company said to one of us and not
I guess that in the world of big business the communication departments
leave much to be desired............

Pumping in TX,