----- Original Message -----
From: "Patricia Goldberg" <email @ redacted>> Hi everyone.... I have a
question thats been bugging me. I am looking for what would be the best and
easiest handheld device... and what software to use to track glucose, carbs,
insulin. Food lists with carbs? Anyone using devices and software they are
happy with? I've been trying to use my Accucheck Complete but its difficult
keeping accurate info when it doesn't organize it chronologically.