[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-

       Good Morning,

      My name is Jeff. I'm 37 years old and have been an insulin dependant diabetic for 30 of them. I was just discussing with someone the other day that I didn't even have a glucometer until 1988! It was all urine testing back then... test tube, dropper, pills..... anyway......
    I use a program available for FREE from the internet. Check it out at. You can download it directly from there, or see what it has to offer before you do so. I have found it to be a great help, although it does take a bit of "exploring" to figure out all the stuff it offers. I love it.
    Take care and the best of luck to you.

                                             Jeffrey D. Rogers

Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of address service from Return Path.  Register now!