Re: [IP] Endocrinologists in Houston?

>How easy is it to get an appt with Dr. Orlander? He's actually on my
>insurance list. I hadn't gotten to him yet. Been calling all the endos on my
>insurance and most of them didn't deal with Diabetics or were booked until
>Jan. or Feb.

He is like most other docs in Houston that deal with the pump.  He has a 3-4 month waiting list.  When I searched for docs 2 years ago, I didn't find one that dealt with the pump that did not have a 3-4 month waiting list.  It is really disappointing.  I have a problem because of my job.  I don't know if I will be in town 3-4 months from now.