[IP] Re: testing in middle of night

     This does sound like a good idea, there would be no noise sounding right
into your ear.  However, I'm not sure that I could be one to try it.  I
skipped the grade 11 biology class when we had to lance our fingers to test
our blood type!  I still cringe when I see my little girl do her blood
test--and that has been a lot of cringing over the last 5 years.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8

i was thinking about the using the ear lobe and what if you did the poke