[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-

Hi everyone.... I have a question thats been bugging me. I am looking for
what would be the best and easiest handheld device... and what software to
use to track glucose, carbs, insulin. Food lists with carbs? Anyone using
devices and software they are happy with?
I've been trying to use my Accucheck Complete but its difficult keeping
accurate info when it doesn't organize it chronologically.
Thanks           Pat