From: Brian Mozisek <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 7:57 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Endocrinologists in Houston?

> I use Dr. Philip Orlander at Hermann Hospital in the Medical Center.  I
found that I like him very much.  He knows what he is talking about, but He
also will listen to you.

> I went to Dr. Garber for a while and found that I disliked his attitude
that I didn't know anything and that I had to do everything that he
requested.  The straw that broke the camels back was when he told me that he
didn't like the exercise routine that I chose.  For those of you who are
curious, it was Inline Skating.

> brian

> From: "Roxanne Ayres" <email @ redacted>
> Date:  Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:06:52 -0500
>
> >Does anyone know of any good Endocrinologists in Houston, Texas?
> >
> >I just started using the pump in the middle of Sept. and now my insurance
> >isn't going to pay for any of the visits because my current
Endocrinologist