Re: [IP] Quick-set Question

When I first started pumping I inserted the Quick-set by hand all the time.
The only reason I decided to start using the inserter was b/c when I inserted
by hand the tape would not lay flat against my skin so it would bunch up and
not stay on for more than a day or two.  I don't have that problem anymore
with the inserter.  I didn't have any problem inserting by hand.  I was
actually kinda scared to do it with in inserter.  When I was on shots I was
one of those people who put the needle in s l o w l y  and poked until I
found a spot that I didn't hurt.  So, no you don't have to use the inserter.
(Sorry this was so long!)

       Diagnosed 8-13-93 at age 11
       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"