Re: [IP] Quick-set Question

>Does anyone insert or has anyone inserted the Quick-sets by hand?  Should
>hand insertion be considered as an alternative to the Quick-serter tool?<

I inserted one quick-set by hand when I was on my saline run, it was a pain
in the butt, but then again it was my second set ever!  My silhouette went
in no problem but the quickset took a few tries and alot of pressure.   I
think it is absolutly nessesary that you know how to hand insert any set you
use just incase.

Summer (dx 1986 at age 4)