[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #683

I am currently on Minimed 507C and have been for four years with out any
major problems.  However, I thinkg I currently have a bad case of resovoirs
and tubing.  Three times now I have found my BG to be high, opened the pump
and it was full on insulin, outside the resovoir.  I am finding that where I
connect the tubing to the resovoir I am not getting a seal and it is leaking
out around that area.  As any one had this problem or ever had to send items
back that seem to be defective?