[IP] RE: Where to Donate Extra Unused Meds?

            In our town they have a clinic called the Good Samaritan Clinic
run by volunteers, (doctors, nurses, and others).  This is where folks I know
take their unused meds.  These are always received with gratitude.  You may
have a similar clinic in your area that is willing and anxious to have yours.

            Sincerely your kindred soul,  Rex