Re: [IP] Brand New Paradigm Shows Alrm 01 Jan Rf Bad (Help Please)

I don't believe that the alarm listed in your alarm history had anything to
do with putting a battery in.  When I called with the same thing that you
had, my remote would not recognize the pump or vice versa.  So if there
isn't a problem with your remote thats probably why they didn't trade out.
I'm not sure I would have felt comfortable with not trading out, even if my
remote had worked.  You need to understand, the pump that I'm currently
wearing is my fifth pump since my upgrade the end of July.  Five seems to be
the magic number for me.  I really like this pump, even with all the bumps
to get things straightened out, I didn't want to go back to a 508 after
having used a Paradigm.

Take Care~

Jan Clinthorne