[IP] Re: neuropathy

Chris wrote:

> Diabetic neuropathy sucks!  At least that's my experience...
> I became aware of it about three months ago when I thought that  the
> of my foot was on fire!  Got to the doctor who diagnosed neuropathy.  He
> me double up on my diuretics and warned me that during hot, low pressure
> days I was bound to have it more often.
> On my right foot, I experience a stabbing at the end of my big toe.
> The doc has said that if necessary, he will put me on dilantin or nuerotin
> if it becomes a constant bother.

hmmmmm - I wonder if that doc ever experienced neuropathy??? I highly doubt

How will depleting your system of more fluid with diuretics help that nerve
pain? Then he says, "If necessary...." - IOW he thinks it's going to
automatically go away without treatment? Get on one of those meds now or
it's going to get worse and you can't stand it. I'm sure it's difficult even
now. I took 400mgs of Dilantin for a long time, then gradually weaned off of
it after almost 16-18 years. My A1c's are much better after getting on the
'net and that has helped, but I couldn't stand to stand before that. (~_^)

DISCLAIMER:  This information is not intended to substitute for informed
medical advice. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a
health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health care
After studying the body you got to come to the conclusion all of this was
designed by a superb engineer with super intelligence. ~ Dr. Bender (spot)