Subject: Re: [IP] Sorry, The Animas Experiment is Over

Beverly,Why are you being so defensive on this?  And why are you resorting to
turning this around on me by pointing out my apparrant "embarrassment"?  No
one is making a value judgement on the pump you chose from your daughter, so
lighten up.
The problem was that there was a problem, and then tech support said uhm
no..."no problem at all".
As for a warning being valuable, it is if there is an acyual problem,
otherwise it is just a false alarm, aka a false positive.
 If I was being "warned about something" Tech support certainly disagreed, I
would consider that pump failure, if for nothing else,
it created an unnecessary situation.  What if i was on the subway, it would've
been real convenient to change those tiny 357 batteries on
the train, god forbid I lose one out of the four.
As to my H-Tron, I cant find right now any specific mention about the x of
checks per hour, but maybe you can read this to set your mind @ ease:

http://products.consumerguide.com/cp/family/review/index.cfm/id/20571
-*******---*******In a message dated 10/4/02 4:53:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted
writes:

>> other than to recite twice
>> to me that their pump performs 1000 checks per hour and when it detects a
>> problem it will shutdown.....Guess what.....My pump also performs '000's
of
>> checks per hour, but it has never put itself or me in a compromising
>> position....ever.

now ten!
<A
HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/<