No Subject

>Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:35:56 -0700
>From: "Hal or Jo" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Disetronic Pumps

>I am curious about the statement "I was one of those who helped make the
>D-Tron a 2 pump system when I had my first problem with the pump rod".  I
>never heard before about the D-Tron being a 2 pump system; tell us more.

I hope you don't mind me butting in, but... I have been speaking to a
Disetronic rep and he mentions that D. is now shipping two pumps with the
D-tron and soon to be available D-tron Plus.  I think the web site still
implies it is one pump and a pen set though.  Though the difference seem
minor I am going to try to get the D-tron Plus.