Re: [IP] 508 vs. Paradigm

That makes more sense, they didn't say that too me. thank you.

When my doctor was choosing what type of pump for me (only about 2 months
he said that the 508 would be better since i am pregnant but it doesn't seem
that it would make a difference.

It will definetly make a difference when you are in the third trimester
and your insulin requirements approach 100u/day. The Paradigm only holds
~150u of usable insulin whereas the 508 holds ~300

MichaelGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :