Re: [IP] Insurance and marriage

My husband and I use different last names and haven't had a problem. The only
time it was an issue is when I bought my truck right after we got married via
my brother in law (Bri's younger brother who has a body shop - it is a
recontructed vehicle) he didn't know I was keeping my name so the sales
receipt said my husbands last name. So when I titled the vehicle originally
it said Brian & Linda J.... aka Linda .... We love to make a joke about being
one of those "obnoxious" couples with different last names. But I also tell
people that it's fine if Christmas cards come to the J family.

Linda & Dax