Re: [IP] Co-ordinating Perscription refills

i was that way with the pharmacist at the k-mart i used back in Vegas - they
all knew me as I was continually in and out. But it was a blessing when I did
have one of those very unusual times when I was on my last bottle of insulin
and was having a very bad high - thought the bottle might be bad and hadn't
refilled yet - so the pharmacist was able to get me a bottle from another
store (it came over on the regular merchandise truck which they don't usually
do). I was very grateful and the high was handled.

Linda & Dax