Re: [IP] Endocrinologists in Houston?

On 10/5/02 1:06 AM, "Roxanne Ayres" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good Endocrinologists in Houston, Texas?
> I just started using the pump in the middle of Sept. and now my insurance
> isn't going to pay for any of the visits because my current Endocrinologist
> isn't on their plan like the office said they were.

There are 5 different Pump Doctors listed on the Doctor Referral Page

Just look under the Zip Code  770

Everyone else, is YOUR Doctor listed here?   Maybe they should be so that
others who have problems can be helped!   If your physician is "Pump
Friendly"   PLEASE  list them so that others will reclaim their lives!

George     :>)