Re: [IP] Advice needed on middle of the night checks

email @ redacted wrote:

>I say check him!    It's easy for Dr's to say that we need our rest and
>not check so much.    But, they aren't the ones living with this 24/7/365.

I am not writing about middle of the night checks, but I totally agree
with what Barbara wrote.  My doctor tells me that I test to often.  He
thinks 4x a day if sufficient.  I think he just like having to look at
all of it and figure it all out.  I don't test nearly as often as some
on the list, but I will stick to what is best for me whether he likes it
or not.  Just my 2 cent.