Re: [IP] Honeymoon period question

I was diagnosed at 11 and was very sick at the time.  I don't think I
was actually in DKA because I was not throwing up and all that stuff.  I
had lost lots of weight and having pain in my chest when my mother
decided to do a urine test with my dad's test tape.  I was taken to see
the doctor the next day.  The following day I went to have a glucose
tolerance test and was hospitalized immediately.  I spent 11 days in the
hospital.  By the way the date was December 11.  Does it look like 11 is
a significant number.  As far as I know, I did not have a honeymoon
period.  I was started on one shot a day , but very shortly after I went
home, I was put on two.  Just my story.  :-)