Re: [IP] Re: Quick Set advice

> It's only $14 down here in the US, and it's _not_ covered by my
> insurance.
As I posted earlier,  we were told in March that they were $50 a peice
after you rec'd your first free one with your pump order.    Matter of
fact,  when the school insisted on having one there before he could
be at school,  it kept him out of school another 3 weeks (we couldn't
afford another one)  till a kind soul at MM donated one to our CDE
for us.

$14 is SO MUCH more manageable than $50.

Fenton, MO