TOES was Re: [IP] Re: Testing in the middle of the night

> . I don't know if testing your toes is as acurate as your fingers, but
> she did it. Mind you, I won't let anyone touch my feet. I never woke up
> when
> she did this. Just a suggestion.

Eww.  Toes sound like they'd hurt.   (And I wouldn't want to touch my
son's often stinky toes !   LOL     Seems I remember reading (pre arm
check days)  that if you weren't doing finger checks,  the closest reading
you'd get otherwise was from the earlobe.    Do any of the CDE's or Dr's
know about this?

Fenton, MO