Re: [IP] Re: Testing in the Middle of the Night

> People criticized me then, but I
> wasn't comfortable with anything less, and I didn't listen to them.  I am
> still not listening to them.

Bridget,  congrats on following your instincts,  or as I prefer to say
"listening to your heart".     Mom's usually know best.

In all the counseling I've done over the years with new mothers, this is
often the hardest advise for them to accept.    And they too often accept
Dr's advise as gospel.   It's not; as many have proven on this list by
leaving Dr's and finding new ones to get the proper health care they

Fenton, MO