[IP] Re: Honeymoon Period

This topic brings back fond memories for me. My husband and traveled overland
from Europe to Australia where I was diagnosed with IDDM in 1972. Six months
later we went to New Zealand and enjoyed a wonderful 6 weeks of backpacking
and hiking. During that time and some time after I never needed insulin. It
still amazes me. I guess with all the exercise I was getting, there was no
need. In all, I think the honeymoon lasted about 3 months.

Kathy McCord