Re: [IP] Advice needed on middle of the night checks

I say check him!    It's easy for Dr's to say that we need our rest and
not check so much.    But, they aren't the ones living with this 24/7/365.

Too many times I've found Zachary with numbers below 50,  heck below
30 even.    I've also found him in the middle of too many seizures.    And
then there are those nights where hormones have sent him above 500.

Middle of the night checks are important for their health and our peace
of mind.

Fenton, MO