[IP] Endocrinologists in Houston?

Does anyone know of any good Endocrinologists in Houston, Texas?

I just started using the pump in the middle of Sept. and now my insurance
isn't going to pay for any of the visits because my current Endocrinologist
isn't on their plan like the office said they were.

Anyway, that leaves me looking for a new doctor and I'd prefer one who is
familair with the pump and diabetics. I don't know too much about everything
and would like to work with a dr who is knowledgable about everything.

I'm experiencing good results with the Minimed 508 pump. This list has been
a great help at answering questions I'd thought of, but didn't have anyone
to ask.

                                     Dx'd 07/98 at age 18, pumping as of