Re: [IP] school nurse

I don't know if any of you have seen in the latest issue of DF but WA state
actually made it's issue.  We are the first ones to actually have a state law
pass concerning this very thing about the care of our D. kids in public
schools.  Now, as a parent, I have the option of choosing an adult at the
school, getting them trained so they can basically be the one in charge of
ALL of Josh's D. care, including glucagon.  The RN Supervisor of the state
will be our guest speaker at our Nov support meeting to discuss the details
of the new law and the guidelines that have been in place for the past two
years!  All I can say is....YIPEEEEEE!!!!!

mom to Joshua
5th grade