[IP] Insurance and marriage

When my husband and I were married 2 years ago, I was going to keep my maiden
name (for personal and professioinal reasons) but it was going to be a pain
in the butt for insurance and income tax purposes.

For our insurance carrier, if the spouses have different last names, they
want proof of the marriage (marriage certificate).

So, when it came down to it, I took my maiden name as my middle name and
hyphenate it when needed.

Gina Groom-Gracey