Re: [IP] Re: Quick-set advice--update on Canadian price of inserter

On 10/4/02 11:11 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I sent that last piece of mail without having received the most recent IP
> digest #680.  Sometimes I don't receive all the IP digests--I think it is an
> AOL thing.  Anyone else have that problem?  I go to the archives when I
> realize that I've missed something.

If you've missed a Digest because of your ISP's not-so-wonderful email
delivery (or non-delivery)  then you can "retrieve" a copy of that Digest
from the Majordomo for the Lists.   Send an email addressed to:

email @ redacted

And put the following in it

Get insulin-pumpers-digest v06.n681

Of course you will have to modify the Volume and Issue numbers to match what
is missing from your regular delivery.  But the Issue numbers follow
sequentially and Michael generally does a Volume change yearly.  Hard to
believe this List has been going for almost seven years now.   If you need
any assistance with this, write to:     HELP@insulin-pumpers.org