Re: [IP] 508 vs. Paradigm

When my doctor was choosing what type of pump for me (only about 2 months ago)
he said that the 508 would be better since i am pregnant but it doesn't seem
that it would make a difference. My insurance covers everything for me (thank
the Lord) so I might call minimed and just get their opinion on whether or not
a pregnant woman can use the paradigm, it sounds a lot better then the 508.

>>>I consider the paradigm better for a couple reasons (of course, these are
just my opinion).
1. It is 1/3 smaller
2. It is water resistant
3. It uses regular batteries (AAA)
4. They say it is easier to use, but I believe that is more up to the
Hope I didn't offend anyone
BridgetGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :