Re: [IP] school nurse

 It is a California state law that glucagon training has to be conducted
by a credentialed school nurse.

We have our 504 meeting Monday and I'm sure that they will make me take
out the glucagon part of the document. I guess parents do not really have
much say about the content of 504's. I verified this by checking the 504
training book my vice principal has at the elementary school where I
teach. I will send a letter of protest after the 504 meeting if I am not
happy with the results. I believe that is the first requirement before
filing a formal complaint.

I have contacted ADA and waiting for the paperwork. After I fax it in,
they say someone will contact me. I am ready for a battle for Jenny's
sake and all the other D kids in this school district.

Kay

email @ redacted wrote:

  In a message dated 10/3/02 12:29:36 AM Central Daylight Time,   email @ redacted