[IP] Re: Quick-set advice--update on Canadian price of inserter

I sent that last piece of mail without having received the most recent IP
digest #680.  Sometimes I don't receive all the IP digests--I think it is an
AOL thing.  Anyone else have that problem?  I go to the archives when I
realize that I've missed something.

Anyhow, would like to thank those of you in the USA who offered to purchase
the quick-serters to send up to Canada.  Thankfully, MM has now substantially
lowered the price for us, too.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8